Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Saying goodbye to our Vespa.



Today I would like to commemorate our Vespa. You need to know that last year we bought 2 Vespas, the new model for me in occasion of my graduation, and the old model for my love. Those Vespas totally represented us! The blu one ("boy") was older than the other which is white ("girl")! I know....you are thinking I'm totally out of mind!!!!!!!! But it was beautiful seeing them together parked!
This year my love decided to sell it...so mine remained alone! :(

goodbye little Vespa!!!

***

Oggi vorrei commemorare la nostra Vespa. L'anno scorso ci siamo comprati due Vespe, il modello uovo per me in occasione della mia laurea, ed il modello vecchio per l'amore mio. Dovete sapere che quelle Vespe ci rappresentavano tantissimo! Quella blu ("maschio") più "anziana" dell'altra che è bianca ("femmina"). Lo so che state pensando che sia pazza!!!! Ma era stupendo vederle parcheggiate insieme!
Quest'anno il mio ragazzo ha deciso di venderla...così la mia è rimasta sola! :(

ciao ciao piccola Vespa!!!






Kisses from Italy,


2 comments:

  1. Ohhh such a cute story!looove those Vespas together;)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete